Manual Payroll In QuickBooks
When I purchased QuickBooks Pro 2018, I talk with technician and he told me you will be able to do manual payroll in QuickBooks without any fee or enrollment, with QuickBooks Pro. Now, I am unable to find the feature of Manual Payroll. I need help in this issue. It will be great if you guide me solving this issue.
. I am here to help you. You will be able to do manual payroll by following these steps:
- First, you need to make sure you are not connected with internet.
- If you are connected with internet then disconnect it.
- Now, go to Edit at the top, and then choose Preferences.
- On the left panel, choose Payroll & Employees, and then navigate to the Company Preferences
- In the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Features section, choose the Full Payroll radio button.
- Choose OK.
Once, you are done with all steps, then you will be able to create manual payroll by following these steps:
- Choose Help at the top, and then choose QuickBooks Help (or press F1 on your keyboard).
- Type Manual Payroll in search field, and then press Enter on your keyboard.
- Choose the topic Calculate Payroll Manually (without a subscription to QuickBooks Payroll).
- Choose Manual Payroll Calculations setting under Set Your Company file, and then click the manual payroll calculations link.
- Choose Set my company file to use manual calculations link. When your company file is set up for manual payroll computation, QuickBooks enter a zero amount for each payroll item associated with a tax.
- Close and reopen QuickBooks Desktop.
If you follow this article step by step you will be able to do Payroll Manually. However, if you need any help regarding this issue don’t hesitate and dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-396-0208 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisor.