QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working
This error can occur when QuickBooks doesn’t support that particular bank or you are trying to import a transaction which is older than 90 days.
Steps To Fix QuickBooks Bank Feed Not Working Issue:
- Sign-in to your QuickBooks account.
- Select the Banking option.
- Now tap on the Bank and Credit Cards category.
- Choose the desired bank account.
- Now tap on Update.
- Sign-in to your Bank Account.
- Download the transaction to your computer.
Note: You can only import 350 KB file at a time and make sure that the file size is less than this.
- If you have to download more than 350 KB file size then you can manage the date range of the Bank transactions.
- Select the supported file types:
- QFX (i.e. Quicken) files
- QBO (i.e. QuickBooks Online) files
- OFX (i.e. Microsoft Money) files
- CSV (i.e. Comma Separated Values) files
- Pen down the name of the file and its location where it is downloaded.
If you are not able to fix this error manually so we suggest you to get in touch with our QuickBooks Experts who can help you resolve this issue. You can dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208.