QuickBooks Error 15240
I am using QuickBooks Pro 2019 in my desktop for few past years but today is the first time I encountered any issue in my QuickBooks. When I was updating my QuickBooks Payroll an error message appears showing “QuickBooks Error 15240: QuickBooks Files are corrupted”. Need help to fix this error.
QuickBooks Error 15240 doesn’t allow you to update your QuickBooks Payroll. In this issue we are here to help you and we are glad that you share your issue with us.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error 15240:
- Any changes in QuickBooks programming.
- Corrupted or damaged QuickBooks programming downloads.
- Virus or Malware attack on QB file.
- Accidentally deleted QuickBooks records through other applications.
How To Resolve Error Code 15240:
- Shut the QuickBooks software and search the QuickBooks software file folder in the program files.
- Now right click on the folder and tap on the Properties.
- Tap on the Security and Advanced.
- In the User group, validate the owner current file folder and finish the task and check if the error is resolved.
- Run the Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Tool Tab and choose the Internet option. Then tap on advanced.
- Validate and choose the SSL 3.0 and USE SSL 2.0
- Tap on Apply and then click on OK in order to save settings.
If you follow the above mentioned steps, you might get rid of this error. If you are still not able to fix this issue, you can call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get connected with our technical experts.