QuickBooks Error 3371
I was working on my QuickBooks Pro 2019 and suddenly my QuickBooks freeze. QuickBooks Error message appear on my screen showing”Could not initialize license properties. QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files”. Now I am unable to work on my QuickBooks. Any help in this issue.
When you try to run QuickBooks, you get the QuickBooks Error 3371.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 3371:
- Your window get corrupted when the Error 3371 dialogue box appear.
- Your computer is getting corrupted when this error appears.
- “QuickBooks Error 3371” is displayed on your screen.
- Your system work slow.
- Your screen freezes when this error occur.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 3371:
- Your MSXML component is corrupted.
- dat files are corrupted.
- Antivirus or Firewall program is either damaged or older.
- Issues with Windows Operating system.
- Accidentally deleted QuickBooks Files.
- Installation of QuickBooks is not appropriate.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371:
- Download latest windows updates.
- Delete the ecml file.
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic
If you follow above mentioned steps you will be able to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371. However, if the error still persists then you will get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-396-0208 and get immediate solution.