QuickBooks Error 6000 80
QuickBooks Error 6000 80 comes under 6000 error category also known as company file error. This error will occur when you try to open company file.
What Causes QuickBooks Error Code 6000 80?
- Improper installation.
- Your Company File is corrupted or damaged.
- The folder is corrupted where your company file located.
- Setup of hosting on the server and minimum one workstation instead of hosting only on the server.
- Company file permission is not allowing you to access.
- The logged in user is not permitted the company file
- QBDataServiceUserXX service doesn’t have the sufficient authority to run the company file. (XX is referred as the version of your QuickBooks.)
- QBDataServiceUserXX service is being interrupted by security software.
Steps To Resolve The Error:
- Open your QuickBooks Software and click on the company file that you want to open.
- Update your computer and your server.
- Go to official website of intuit and download the QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor tool.
- Copy and paste file to your C: Drive
- Manually fix error.
If you follow above mentioned steps you will be able to fix QuickBooks Error 6000 80. However, if the issue still persists you can dial our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get in touch with our technical experts.