How To Fix QuickBooks Error 61?
QuickBooks Error 61 occurs while downloading, refreshing, printing, adjusting, etc. due to the damaged file or failure of hardware. Here are some steps which can help you resolve this issue with your QuickBooks.
- Download the Reimage Repair Tool in your system.
- Now open the .exe file and run the program by the Client Account Control then Click OK.
- Now install it and press on yes and click on the box to uncheck, if it is checked.
- Confirm that you have a good and stable internet connection to install and update the tool.
- Now your system will be started to sweep by the Reimage to determine the condition of your systems and applications.
- The damaged file will be shown on your screen and recommendations for repair for the important files.
- Then click on the start to repair.
- When the repairing is finished, the error 61 should be resolved.
- Now restart your system and run QuickBooks to make sure that it is working properly or not.
Hopefully, you have resolved QuickBooks Error 61 with ease, if you are not able to fix manually then you can get in touch with our experienced ProAdvisor’s via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208.