QuickBooks Error 6190, -816

When I try to open my company file, I am getting an error it shows me that “QuickBooks was unable to open the company file on the hosted computer.” Need help to fix this issue but I don’t know proper steps to fix this.

Thank you in advance

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

QuickBooks Error 6190,-816 occur when you try to open company file and it shows that you are unable to open your company file. You don’t need to worry I am here to help you resolve this error.

Causes Of QuickBooks Error 6190, 816:

• This error occur when other user is logged into company file in single user mode.
  • When your transaction log file (.tlg) and the company file (.qbw) mismatch with among.
  • When your QuickBooks is not updated to latest release.
  • Your company files or data file is corrupted.

How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6190, 816:

• First you need to download QuickBooks File Doctor Tool from the official website on Intuit.
  • You need to logged in as an administrator and then install and run this tool.
  • You will be shown the below two options:
    • Network Connectivity Only
    • Both File Damage and Network Connectivity.
  • Choose First option to resolve the error.
  • Enter Admin & Password.
  • It will ask you if company file is hosted on server or workstation.
  • Click Yes if it is hosted on server otherwise press No.

If you follow these steps one by one you will be able to fix QuickBooks Error 6190-816. However, if you are still getting this error you can dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-396-0208 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisor.

Answered on June 4, 2019.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.