QuickBooks Error 6190, -816
When I try to open my company file, I am getting an error it shows me that “QuickBooks was unable to open the company file on the hosted computer.” Need help to fix this issue but I don’t know proper steps to fix this.
Thank you in advance
QuickBooks Error 6190,-816 occur when you try to open company file and it shows that you are unable to open your company file. You don’t need to worry I am here to help you resolve this error.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 6190, 816:
- This error occur when other user is logged into company file in single user mode.
- When your transaction log file (.tlg) and the company file (.qbw) mismatch with among.
- When your QuickBooks is not updated to latest release.
- Your company files or data file is corrupted.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6190, 816:
- First you need to download QuickBooks File Doctor Tool from the official website on Intuit.
- You need to logged in as an administrator and then install and run this tool.
- You will be shown the below two options:
- Network Connectivity Only
- Both File Damage and Network Connectivity.
- Choose First option to resolve the error.
- Enter Admin & Password.
- It will ask you if company file is hosted on server or workstation.
- Click Yes if it is hosted on server otherwise press No.
If you follow these steps one by one you will be able to fix QuickBooks Error 6190-816. However, if you are still getting this error you can dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-396-0208 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisor.