How To Fix QuickBooks Error 80070057?

I am facing QuickBooks Error 80070057 when I am trying to open a file in QuickBooks. Can you please help me fix this issue? If you provide me any solution for this error, it will be grateful.

Thank you

Asked on October 16, 2019 in QuickBooks Errors.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

QuickBooks Error 80070057 may occur when you are trying to open the company file and it may appear with an error message that says: Error code 80070057: “The parameter is incorrect”.

Here are some steps which will help you to resolve the QuickBooks Error 80070057 manually:

• Search for the .nd files:
    • For Windows 7: Press on the start button on your keyboard and type .nd in the search bar then press enter.
    • For Windows Vista: Hit the start button the click on the search and now type .nd and click enter.
    • For Windows XP: Press the start button and click on search and after that type .nd and press enter.
  • Click on search .nd files and delete it.
  • Hit the start button and navigate to All Program > QuickBooks > QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
  • Press on Add Folder.
  • It will unwrap a browse folder window on the Scan Folder tab.
  • Expand the Folder to ensure where your company files are saved and after that press OK.
  • Press Scan if you added all the folders.
  • The company file list will appear in the QuickBooks Company window.
  • Try to open the file one more time.

If you follow these steps it will help you resolve QuickBooks Error 80070057. If you are not able to fix the error manually then you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208. Our experts will help you instantly.

Answered on October 16, 2019.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.