QuickBooks Error 9999
I was working on QuickBooks Online, but when I try to update my banking information it shows me an error message “QuickBooks Error 9999: Not able to update any information. Get in touch with Intuit now”. Now, I am stuck and unable to do any bank work. It will be great if you help me solve this issue.
QuickBooks Error 9999 is a common that will occur when you try to update your banking information. This error comes under the category of banking error.
Steps To Fix QuickBooks Error 9999:
Steps 1: Log a report
- When error message occur click on ‘Report Issue’.
- Provide all the required information, and then click on Next.
- QuickBooks Support Team will contact you in next 07 days
Step 2: Remove the account
- Delete QBO account from your actual bank.
- Tap on the pencil icon on the highlighted account which is getting updated.
- Click on ‘Edit Account Info’ option.
- Tap on ‘Disconnect this account on save’ option.
- Click on save and close the window.
- Now go to the Dashboard.
- Re-establish the link that you have disconnected from the bank.
- To re-establish the link with QBO click on ‘Add Account’ from your actual account.
- You need to enter the information for your account in order to use the bank account.
- Once you complete the process, the bank account will be updated in the QBO account.
Step 3: Repair the registry
- Press Windows + R in your keyboard.
- In the search box type cmd and then press enter.
- Now a new window will appear on your screen.
- Now type ‘Regedit’ and press the enter key.
- Now choose the keys related to QuickBooks Error 9999 and take a backup.
- Tap on the File menu and then choose ‘Export’.
- Now choose the folder where you want to save the backup
- Click on Save.
- Ensure that you have chosen the ‘Selected Branch’ in the ‘Export Range’
- Save the file with ‘.regedit’
Follow all the above mentioned steps carefully to fix QuickBooks Error 9999. However, if you face same issue again or you have any doubts then you can dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-396-0208 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors.