QuickBooks Error C=224
QuickBooks Error Code C=224 is an error which occurs when there is a corruption of transaction and damaged data in QuickBooks.
Causes of the Error code C=224:
- Corrupt or damaged QuickBooks company file.
- Outdated QuickBooks Desktop application is one of the primary reasons.
- Damage in the Windows registry files associated with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Damage in the QuickBooks Transaction Log (.TLG) file.
Following steps to fix QuickBooks Error Code C=224:
Verify and rebuild your data from QuickBooks. Visit and check QuickBooks Rebuild Data if you are getting issues with data missing, application crashes, slow performance, etc.
How to Perform a Verify of Data
- Open your companies file.
- Go to the company file that you have open and choose utilities.
- Hit on Verify Data and press OK.
- After that, you will see the program bar.
- If finished press Ok to continue.
How to Perform a Rebuild of Data
- Now go to files and Press on Utilities.
- Select Rebuild data.
- Make back up by pressing OK and click Next.
- Again click OK to continue, remember where your back up a file save or you can save it somewhere else.
In case you are still not able to resolve your issue, then you can get in touch with us immediately via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208. Our tech support team will fix your issues easily.