QuickBooks Error Code 102
QuickBooks Error 102 occur while your bank website is facing some issues. This issue is easy to resolve if you follow the steps that are given below:
- First check this is not because of server down of bank. If sever is working, then move to next step.
- Login with your online banking credentials.
- Tap on the Banking option.
- Search for the name of the bank if the bank account is not linked.
- If the bank account is already linked then tap on Add Account and search for the bank’s name.
- Select the name of the bank.
- Fill the bank website credentials and then tap on Continue.
- Follow the security verification steps if necessary and then choose Connect Securely.
- From the Drop Down menu, select the bank symbol and the account type. You have to select between a bank and credit card account.
- QuickBooks will automatically download 90 days transaction.
- Select connect.
- It will go back to the banking page when the download will finish.
The above-mentioned steps will help you resolve QuickBooks Error 102. However, if you need assistance in this issue dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get connected with our technical expert.