QuickBooks Gmail Not Working
QuickBooks Gmail Not Working because of some technical issue. You don’t need to worry about this we are here to help you.
Steps To Fix Gmail Not Working With QuickBooks:
- First Open the web browser and log in into your Google Account.
- Now go to ‘My Account’ page and then tap on ‘Connected apps & sites’.
- Into the ‘Apps connected to your account’ you will find the Intuit QuickBooks. Instead of this you would want QuickBooks Online for connecting the software with Gmail. Hence ignore this.
- Press ON the ‘Allow less secure apps’ button.
- Now go back to Gmail and try to send an invoice with Gmail and now you will be able to do it successfully.
- Also by turning off the 2-step verification you can also make Gmail work on QuickBooks.
The above mentioned steps will help you solve QuickBooks Gmail Not Working issue. However, if you are not able to fix this or facing the same issue again then you can call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors.