QuickBooks Java Install Error 1601
When I was trying to install QuickBooks Desktop, I receive an error showing up on my screen “Error 1601: Windows Installer is not accessible”. I don’t know why this error occurs at time if installing and how to resolve it. Any help in this issue?
When the installation is not updating QuickBooks Error 1601 occur and error code message appear while working on application.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1601?
- QuickBooks downloading file is damaged.
- When your Microsoft Installer gets corrupted or damaged.
How To Fix Java Install Error 1601 To Help Install QuickBooks?
- Check if the Windows Installer has been disabled or enabled.
- If it is disabled then enable it and try to install QuickBooks again.
If the above doesn’t work then follow these steps:
- Re-register the Windows Installer:
- Navigate to desktop screen and press Windows + R on your keyboard.
- Type exe/unreg in the Command Prompt and then press Enter.
- Tap OK on the confirmation message.
- Again press Windows + R on your keyboard
- Now type exe/regserver and then click on OK.
- Click OK on the confirmation message again.
- Now try to install QuickBooks
This will help you resolve QuickBooks Error 1601. However, if you need any help in this issue you can call us on our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get connected with us.