QuickBooks Multi User Mode Is Not Working
QuickBooks multi user mode does not work sometimes and with this problem, your workflow can get affected and the work stress will go down on a single user. Sometimes the software can take more time to access the data. Here are some steps to fix this issue easily.
- Now Open QuickBooks and click on Files.
- After that press on utilities from the drop-down list and now select Host Multi-user Access.
- After that add the desired number of users with the company file.
- Check for the multi user mode is enabled or not, if it is enabled then you will be asked to disable it but you need to click on cancel.
- You need to create different login credentials for different users to protect your sensitive data. Now, this setup is complete to be used.
The above-mentioned steps will fix your QuickBooks Multi User not working problem. If you are still not able to fix this issue on your own then please get in touch with our tech experts at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208.