QuickBooks POS Error 121
Why I am getting QuickBooks POS Error 121 when I tried to update QuickBooks? A error message pop-up showing “QuickBooks POS Error 121 denied & you don’t have authorization to choose from the timeouts”. Please tell me how can I resolve this error?
This error is also known as permission denied error. This error doesn’t allow you to work on QuickBooks or also not let you install any updates in the software.
Reason Behind The QuickBooks POS Error 121:
- When other user try to login as a guest.
- Internet connection is not stable.
- Not connected with server.
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 121:
- Close the POS application, and then open task manager.
- Click on process and end every active process.
- Close task manager.
- Press Window Key and type services.msc in search field.
- Search for QBPOS Database Manager vXX where XX is the version of QuickBooks that you are using.
- End all the services and stop every services window.
The above mentioned steps will help you solve QuickBooks POS Error 121. However, if you are not able to solve it or facing same issue again then you can call us on our toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Number +1888-396-0208 and get connected with us.