QuickBooks POS Error 1330
QuickBooks POS 1330 is a critical error that rarely appears when you are using and installing your QuickBooks Software. Here are some steps, if you want to resolve this error:
- You need to uninstall your QuickBooks POS software.
- End the entire programs on your system those are running currently after saving all your data.
- Now hit the Windows key from your keyboard and click the search bar.
- Type control panel and press enter and open control panel.
- Press on Add or Remove programs that appear on the control panel.
- Now select the QuickBooks POS the list of programs and choose change or remove function and press on YES.
- After the uninstallation, rename the QB POS folder from C:\ drive.
- Now rename the QBPOSDBSrv user folder which is located in C:\Documents and Settings.
- Clean login for the QBPOSDBSrv user.
- After that open run command again and write UAC and press enter.
- Now choose the User Accounts and navigate to the user tab.
- After that Choose the QBPOSDBSrv user and clear the account from the list.
- Now restart your system and Install the QuickBooks POS.
In case you are still facing the issues after following all these steps properly, then you can get in touch with our certified technical ProAdvisor via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 toll-free who can fix your issue easily and save your time too.