QuickBooks Registration Crashes
I am getting QuickBooks Registration Error after i downloaded and installed QuickBooks. It does not allow me to register it and an error message occur showing “Error: QuickBooks registration Crashes. Registration not yet completed. Try to register again to avoid complication”. Now I am unable to register my QuickBooks. How can I fix this issue?
QuickBooks Registration Crashes when you haven’t used QuickBooks from a long time and now you need to register again. There can be many reasons behind this error and we have listed some of the most common reasons for this error:
Why QuickBooks Registration Crashes?
- QuickBooks Company file might be too large in size and the software is unable to accept it.
- INI file is corrupted.
- Corrupted or damaged hard drive.
- Damaged Window file.
- You are using QuickBooks expired version.
- Antivirus or Firewall setting is interrupting QuickBooks from completing the online registration process.
- Files are corrupted by virus or malware.
Steps To Solve QuickBooks Registration Error:
Solution 1: Uninstall and re-install the QuickBooks software
- Log in as an administrator in your desktop.
- Click in Window button and type Control Panel and click enter.
- Search QuickBooks and uninstall it.
- After you uninstall it complete, install it again.
Solution 2: QuickBooks Repair Tool
- Open official intuit website and search QuickBooks Repair Tool.
- Download it and install it in your system.
- Open the QuickBooks Repair Tool.
- Now allow the tool to run the Scan and tap on OK.
- The tool will scan all the files and folders of your computer.
- Ensure that no application is running during the scan.
- Once the scan complete, it will show all the damaged and corrupted files and folders.
- To resolve the error, you need to fix all the damaged files and folders.
The above mentioned steps will help you resolve QuickBooks Registration Error. However, if the error still occurs, you can call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get connected with our experts.