Unable To Send Emails In QuickBooks
I am unable to send emails (statements, invoices) through my QuickBooks. I have tried to resolve this but unable to send. I need help to resolve this issue. Any help will be appreciated and also I am using Yahoo Account.
Thank you in advance
I’m glad that you bring your issue to us and I tell you why this issue occurs and how to resolve it. There are few reasons why this issue occurs:
- Inaccurate Emails Preference.
- QuickBooks Installation is corrupted.
- Domain admin was blocked.
- Account security settings from your email provider.
Steps To Resolve This Issue:
- First, you need to ensure that your QuickBooks is updated to latest release.
- Check your Web Mail Preferences
- At top Menu bar, choose Edit.
- Select Preferences.
- Tap Send Forms on the left panel.
- Choose the Email Account you’re using under My Preferences.
- Tap on Edit.
- Check the SSL box, or just choose Default.
- Ensure your Server Name match with your Email Provider’s Setting, under the Server Name
- If you see mail.yahoo.com for example, change the name intuit.smtp.mail.yahoo.com and click OK.
This will help you resolve your issue. If you are unable to fix this on your own or having problem to understand this I suggest you to dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-396-0208 and get connected with us.